The following Terms, Conditions, Policies and Procedures apply to orders placed with Form-Masters, Inc.
In order to process your order, all orders must be secured with a credit card (Visa or Master Card).You may establish an Open Account with our credit department by going to the home page of this website for the Credit Application for Form-Masters, Inc.
PARTIES HEREBY AGREE THAT ALL PURCHASES MADE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The purchaser hereby agrees that all amounts due for goods and services purchased from Form-Masters, Inc. are payable at P.O. Box 1175, Warsaw, Indiana 46581-1175 within 30 days of Invoice date.
2. The purchaser hereby agrees to pay Service Charges on accounts over 30 days of Invoice date. These Service Charges will accrue at the rate of 2.0% PER MONTH (24% PER ANNUM).
3. The purchaser agrees to pay, in the event the account becomes delinquent and is turned over to an attorney for collection, reasonable attorney's fees plus all court and attendant collection costs. These fees will also include the cost of travel (air fares, car rentals), lodging, meals, etc. to collect or file any court motions required in the collection process.
4. The purchaser also agrees to waive any rights afforded under bankruptcy laws in their state or states for protection in cases of nonpayment. The principle officers/owners stand responsible in full for all debts owed to Form-Masters, Inc. without reservation or argument.
5. Failure to pay in a timely manner may result in a report being filed with Experian, Trans Union, Equifax, and other credit reporting agencies. This report may automatically be executed at 61 days from Invoice date if payment has not been received at Form-Masters, Inc., P.O. Box 1175, Warsaw, IN 46581-1175. Payment arrangement may be made to satisfy the demand and avert this process by paying with a Master card or Visa card before that date. Late payment fees will be applied.
6. The parties hereby acknowledge that the goods and/or services purchased from Form-Masters, Inc. are not payable in installments, but are payable in full as stated herein (Invoiced).
7. All Purchase Orders submitted must meet Form-Masters, Inc, Terms and Conditions for purchase and payment terms. Purchaser agrees to comply strictly with Form-Masters, Inc Terms and Conditions and not try to insert their own terms and conditions for purchase. Purchaser agrees that any Purchase Order issued is for their own internal control process and does not obligate Form-Masters, Inc. to their terms.
8. New orders are subject to review if account is beyond terms or there is a history of late payment.
9. BY signing the Credit Application, a Signature Guarantee is given along with authorization for Form-Masters, Inc. to check with and receive information from all financial institutions and references given to determine adequate credit limits. This includes any and all credit reporting agencies.
Sensitive customer information, such as credit card and bank account numbers, will NOT persist in an online environment or other computer network medium where the information could be comprised by third parties. This information will be discarded once all pending materials relating to an order are received, if applicable, and the order is approved. The primary contact e-mail address required in the checkout process will not be sold or distributed to other parties. Contact, order, and any credit on account information will be kept in a hard file at Form-Master's corporate office. This information would include any credit card or bank details submitted to Form-Masters along with an order.
Once an order is received and entered at Form-Masters, Inc., your organization will have up to 24 hours to cancel a portion of or the entire order for imprinted items. A fee may be incurred if any work has been performed on your order prior to the notice of cancellation. If you cancel after 24 hours, you will incur the full cost of the portion of or entire order being canceled.
When calling (800-395-3676) to inquire on the status of your order, please have the following information:
Proofs are available at the charge rate of $15.00 per proof. Any changes to the proof will incur an additional $10.00 charge if a second proof is required. Please note that requiring a proof could delay the starting of the printing process up to 1 weeks. Proofs are completed in our custom department, which is normally on a 3 day work schedule. Producing the proof, delivery, and approval are all factors in the additional production time. All proofs will be sent via e-mail in PDF format, unless otherwise specified.
Credit will be issued within 30 days of initial credit communications at a value not to exceed the original invoice amount and applying the specific policies outlined below. PLEASE OPEN PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT TO VERIFY CORRECTNESS OF YOUR ORDER.
** Request for credit must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. No credit after 30 days.
Form-Masters will accept the return of non-imprinted package goods if the following conditions are met:
We will credit and re-bill the customer within one (1) week of the notification of the error.
Freight is calculated on each product item ordered with freight being based upon a percentage (%) of the total cost of the product ordered. When multiple items are ordered at the same time, they are not shipped together since they are printed in different locations and at different times. The freight will also include a small $3.50 Handling/Packaging charge per shipment.
Transportation: Unless the customer gives special instruction, Form-Masters will use its best judgment in selecting shipping route and carrier. Orders given to a common carrier by Form-Masters, constitutes delivery, transfer of title, and possession to the buyer. Inside delivery must be indicated at the time of order entry.
Dates: Delivery of shipping dates is not guaranteed. Commercially reasonable efforts will always be made to accommodate customer's requested delivery date. Missing a delivery date does not permit cancellation of an order or refusal of delivered products.
Transfer of Title and Possession: Delivery to the carrier constitutes delivery and transfer of title and possession to the customer. Form-Masters products are carefully inspected prior to leaving our plant in good condition and in approved containers. Any claim for damaged, lost or delayed shipment must originate with the consignee and must be filed against the carrier making delivery (UPS, FedEX, etc.). Signing carrier paperwork at the time of delivery indicates acceptance of the shipment. Form-Masters personnel will be glad to assist our customer if a problem should occur.
Claims: No claims for shortage will be honored by Form-Masters more than ten (10) days after the goods are received by the customer. Check your order upon arrival and contact us immediately if there is a problem at (800) 395-3676.
Non-Standard imprinted orders are subject to a maximum of plus or minus 10% of the quantity ordered. Exact quantities shipped will be billed. This is necessary to conserve vital materials and avoid inordinate waste. Any deviation from this practice must be clearly stated on the customer's order in Special Remarks and accepted by Form-Masters. If the order involved special materials, which may be shipped to our manufacturing plant, and those materials arrive short of what is needed, Form-Masters is not liable to make-up the deviation below 10%. Normal printing industry trade customs as adopted by the Printing Industries of America will prevail except where modified above. If you will not accept the 10% over/under run quantities and will only accept exact quantities ordered, then there will be a %6 up charge on the order.
For all package goods, imprint and custom orders, a packaging and handling charge of $3.50 net per shipment will be assessed in addition to the appropriate shipping charges. These charges will be combined on the invoice as “Shipping Charges”.
Form-Masters liability for errors due to our mistakes is limited to the replacement of the item by the plant or credit for the items invoiced. Form-Masters can not be responsible for any consequential cost incurred.
Custom orders tailored to the customer specifications are the responsibility of the customer to protect themselves and Form-Masters against violations of existing patents, copyrights, and personal rights. All customer property on Form-Masters premises is held at the customer's risk. The customer is solely responsible and financially liable for all cost associated with infringement of patent, copyrights, and other personal rights.
Form-Masters will ship imprinted or package goods direct to the customer as listed in the Ship To information using our labels and name. If you wish for your own name and address to be used as the end shipper to a client, please furnish this information in Special Instructions on the order form. Contact phone numbers and name is required.
All products bearing Form-Masters name are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Form-Masters adheres to normal printing industry trade customs as adopted by the Printing Industry of America, International Business Forms Industries, Inc. (IBFI) and Document Management Industry Association (DMIA).